ATTENTION BRAWL DEVISION VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Go down

ATTENTION BRAWL DEVISION VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Post  Corrupted X on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:22 am

bounce confused affraid yesterday we merged with THB (the hollow brawlers) and there a brawl clan all of you in the brawl devision sign up there i'lll post the link in a min also guys this site isn't dead i want you all to stay active herer aswell.it's just that now we have a bigger brawl devision and 2 clans to post in, if your not in the brawl devision (im pretty sure we all are) then come on e=over anyways! there is a forum for other gaming consoles you can make your threads there ok? GOOD! i will try to arrange anyone with a hard to reach post count gets it back.
EDIT: ok i won't send the link yet because we haven't made a conclusion on this matter mods and above go to the mods and admins onlyt forum where i posted the discussion on all of this k?

EDIT: OK GUYS READ THIS SERIOUSLY WHAT I PROPOSE IS THAT STAR MADE A GOOD POINT NONE OF YOU RWEALLY KNOW THEM SO THE BEST WAY TO TEST THERE SKILL IS TO CHALLNEGE THEM TO A WAR OK? SHOULD I DO THIS!?!?!??!

Last edited by Corrupted X on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Corrupted X
TCA's founder
TCA's founder

Location : STAY AWAY PERVERTSS!! FAAAAAAAAALLCOOOOONNNN PAAWWNNCCHHH!!!!!!

View user profile http://corruptedangels.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTENTION BRAWL DEVISION VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Post  lssj brogeta on Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:21 am

kk dis is a suprise but it is also good as well as we can now have wars and stuff....so kk also thanks for the vote on this matter i guess you dont care about our oppinons much or you would of asked if we wanted to merge??

lssj brogeta
The last true sayain
The last true sayain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corrupted X on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:27 pm

lssj brogeta wrote:kk dis is a suprise but it is also good as well as we can now have wars and stuff....so kk also thanks for the vote on this matter i guess you dont care about our oppinons much or you would of asked if we wanted to merge??

Well IF YOU ACTUALLY READ MY POST you would see the editorz saying i WILL NOT post the link untill we ALL have a final agreement on this matter?? does this answer your question?

Corrupted X
TCA's founder
TCA's founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Ostarstormer on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:36 pm

well i don,t know them really and so does other ppl but its up to u idrc so do wat u want
Ostarstormer
Tester
Tester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corrupted X on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:44 am

Ostarstormer wrote:well i don,t know them really and so does other ppl but its up to u idrc so do wat u want

Well in a way your right, it is up to me but im not gonna go and say ok were merging if none of you guys want to so it's mainly up to mods and admins here but members testers ext will all get a say

Also guys it's more a alliance than just a merge it's not like our sites will be combining it means if needed we can use eachothers mems for wars and stuff K? it is important and i guess it's a good thing aswell but nim against and with it

Corrupted X
TCA's founder
TCA's founder

Back to top Go down

Post  lssj brogeta on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:04 am

just do it we need it so we can actuly have wars

lssj brogeta
The last true sayain
The last true sayain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corrupted X on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:55 am

Well lets decide after the war to see if there up to our skill level afro

Corrupted X
TCA's founder
TCA's founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum